How To Check Your Power Supply OK or Not?

First Unplug the power cable and disconnect all connector cable (HDD,DVD rom, F-panel cable, Usb connector) from the motherboard. Make  short-out (24/20 pin connector) pins 14 and 15 (Green+Black) on the power connector, and plug-in the power cord just long enough to see  fan is working. If fan not working normally your power supply not ok.
How To Check Your Power Supply

How To Check Your Power Supply

মন্তব্যসমূহ

  1. Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see
    if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to
    share it with someone!
    Stop by my homepage - GFI Norte

    উত্তরমুছুন

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Thanks for your comment. Stay with us.

এই ব্লগটি থেকে জনপ্রিয় পোস্টগুলি

How to Easily Hard Reset/Restore Nokia S60 Mobile without Security code?